jjurista04/01/2023, 6:27 PM
• Online activation has failed, due to the following reasons:
◦ There is no internet connection. Ensure that you have an active internet connection.
◦ There is an active internet connection, but the licensing endpoint, https://coldfusion.adobe.io is not reachable. You can get in touch with your IT team to allow access for the same.
◦ There is an active internet connection, but the licensing endpoint, https://coldfusion.adobe.io is down. We recommend re-trying activation in some time.
• Ensure that you address these issues and re-try online activation in some time or use the offline mode of activation.
The Licensing and Activation page allows you to manage your ColdFusion licenses and track usage of the instances.
chris-schmitz04/02/2023, 9:10 AM
call. If those work and the activation still does not, you'll probably need to contact Adobe support.
jjurista04/02/2023, 4:38 PM
Tomy Saman12/03/2023, 9:06 PM
Jim Frankowski02/15/2024, 3:23 PM